Our Mission Statement:
The ABA Academy is a non-profit organization that believes that all children are entitled to an education in a setting where they can thrive emotionally, academically, and socially. In collaboration with parents and community partnerships we strive to develop the full potential of students with Autism Spectrum Disorders and other disabilities. Our programs have a foundation in the evidence-based practice of Applied Behavior Analysis while being tailored to the unique needs of students as individuals.
- All children are capable of learning.
- Educational programs should be held accountable to produce outcomes that are socially valuable, functional, and acceptable.
- If the child cannot learn by the way that we teach, then we must teach in a way the child can learn.
- Learning can be fun, and not all teaching must be done at a desk.
- Behavior is simply a means of communication and an opportunity to teach
- We must utilize teaching procedures and strategies that have a history of research validating their effectiveness.
- The only acceptable education is an effective education in which parents and teachers work as a team.
Why Choose Us?
- Evidence based teaching
- 4:1 student teacher ratio
- BCBA’s/ BCaBA’s in classrooms daily
- Individualized assessments and curriculum
- Daily data collection and analysis
- Parental involvement encouraged
- Therapists available to bring the gap between home and school
- Our focus is on the child’s motivation to make learning fun