The ABA Academy will once again participate in this year’s 24 online hour Giving Challenge in 2018. This year’s theme is “Be The One” and we hope that you will Be The One to help us make a difference.
Here’s how the Giving Challenge works:
- Donations must be made online between noon on Tuesday May 1st and 11:59 a.m. Wednesday,
May 2, at https://givingpartnerchallenge.org/npo/the-aba-academy-inc
- Minimum contribution is $25
- All donations will be matched up to $100 if made online in the 24 hours
- A debit or credit card must be used
- Donations are 100% tax deductible and receipts are emailed to donors immediately
Our school is also teaming up with Spoiled Dirty Rotten Natural Cosmetics Soap and Bath Bakery to amplify our efforts and bring more autism awareness to our community. Please join us as we celebrate our students and the donors who make our school possible on 4/29 12-5pm at 5636 Swift Rd in Sarasota. Come join us for bounce houses, special crafts and food and beverages. This is a FREE kid friendly event!
We will be taking pledges in advance by phone so that we can register these donations as soon as the Challenge begins allowing us to qualify for a special grant opportunity. Please call 941-341-9992 to make your pledge today. Thank you for your support during this important community event!
The 2018 Giving Challenge is presented by the Community Foundation of Sarasota County with giving strengthened by The Patterson Foundation.
CALL TO PLEDGE YOUR DONATION TODAY! 941-341-9992